Resetting the Internet Explorer configuration can come in handy in cases where you are not able to display websites, but it is possible to browse the web using another (e.g. Mozilla Firefox) browser. Please note that you will lose your personalized Internet Explorer configuration when resetting the configuration.
1. Press the Windows logo key+R.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl into the opened window, and then click OK.
3. Select the Advanced tab.
4. Click Reset..., a list of values which will be reset/lost will be displayed. If you do not wish to lose some of these values/settings, click Cancel.
5. Confirm this action by clicking Reset.
6. Restart Internet Explorer and check the issue.