Folder AVG Forums » AVG for Mobile » AVG for Android » Always Show In Notifications Bar
April 26, 2014 00:05 Always Show In Notifications Bar #242560
OptimusJarrod

Novice
Is there any way to get AVG for Android to always show in the Notifications Bar in Android? For example, I previously used Kaspersky for Android and it always shows in the Notifications bar so you know it is always running.

It shows for a moment when it is scanning a new app, but I would prefer it to always show when the application is running.

I am running version 4.0.0.1.190941
April 26, 2014 09:55 Re: Always Show In Notifications Bar #242571
BIG AL 43

@ OptimusJarrod

OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the availability Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. Please bear in mind that it's also now the weekend [11:55am Saturday morning] in Brno, Czech Rep.. & currently regarding any reply there may also be a slight response time delay due to a forum postings backlog build-up.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
May 2, 2014 20:22 Re: Always Show In Notifications Bar #242806
BIG AL 43

@ OptimusJarrod

Update.. If you still require AVG assistance.. Please see top of this webpage. You may not have noticed but this forum has now been virtually closed down to become 'read only'. Perhaps you may wish to now post @ 'AVG Community' http://www.avg.com/support (Scroll Down).

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support