Folder AVG Forums » Other topics » Virus Removal, Tools for Removing » [SOLVED] Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic7.AOZT
January 20, 2013 06:51 [SOLVED] Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic7.AOZT #223252
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top

I use AVG antivirus version 9 on my other Windows XP laptop. There were no other protection softwares. Recently, it found a trojan in an .exe file that's suppose to be a game. I uninstall the game, and install it back, only with the same issue. It wasn't this way before. I really want the game, but don't want a trojan on my computer.

Also, I went online but find no info on this trojan. It's name is the title of this thread. This is the pictures taken from my laptop. I don't know why it was the same file, but appear multiple times. Also the file name and process name is different.

I don't know if this was a false detection. I tried to submit it to AVG but it doesn't let me, saying I have an error.

Below is the results I uploaded the file to multiple virus scanner online. You can see that only two scanner out of more than 30 scanner found the trojan, AVG and VBA32.
January 28, 2013 09:51 Re: Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic7.AOZT #223637
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top

Hello knguyen7,

I would like to inform you that Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic7.AOZT was false detection removed in 5511 virus database update.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support