Users of Mac OS should list the following information, when creating a new thread:
1) Version of Mac OS
2) Version of used browser
3) Output of command in Terminal.app - "avgctl --stat-all"
(this command shows status of AVG components and their versions)
4) Attach AVG logs from folder /opt/avg/avg9/log in an archive
5) Other security software installed (even if it is disabled)
6) Test the same websites with a different browser - was the result the same?
7) Internet connection type ( cable, dsl, dialup modem )