Hello, We have avg-network edition (version 9.0.927) with 80 Licenses and we keep getting some false positives on a few Lotus Notes Files, Client Access, and a few other IBM programs that we use. I am in the process of gathering up the files to send in for a false positive report, but I was wondering for future reference if there is a way on the Remote Admin software on our server to set up an ignore list so that when our scheduled scans run that it will not scan that file or folder. Thanks in advance!
To exclude a specific folder from the scheduled scan. In the Admin Console:
- Tools > Shared Settings for Stations > Schedules > Scheduled Scan > What to scan
- Tick 'Scan specific files or folders'
- Tick 'Local hard drives' (<Loc>;; will appear in the textbox)
- To exclude any folders enter the path preceded by an exclamation mark:
- Synchronise the settings to the workstations from the Admin Console and the excluded folders will no longer be scanned.