Sometimes, we need memory dump of a running process to investigate an issue in details. Please proceed as described below to create such dump, if you are asked to do so by moderator:
1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc simultaneously.
2. Click the Show processes from all users button to gain administrative rights for the Task Manager.
3. Right-click the respective process.
4. Select Create Dump File from the context menu.
5. After the dump file is created, you will be informed about location of the file (e.g. C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Local\Temp\<process_name>.DMP).
6. Navigate to the dump file and provide it to moderators.
1. Download and install Process Explorer.
2. Right-click the procexp.exe and select Run as....
3. Tick the The following user: and select Administrator account or any account with administrative rights and click the OK. (screenshot)
4. Right-click the respective process.
5. Select Crash Dump -> Create Full Dump....
6. Save the dump file to your Desktop.
7. Provide the file to moderators.