Folder AVG Forums » Archive » Archive » AVG Home » AVG 2011 » Easyjet Booking
September 19, 2011 19:31 Easyjet Booking #173541
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
leveled

Novice
I am unable to confirm a payment for a flight with this AVG protected computer, and have had to use my other Microsoft Windows 7 protected to do this
September 19, 2011 19:38 Re: Easyjet Booking #173543
BIG AL 43

In conjunction with AVG Tech Support the AVG Team are also now monitoring this new 'paid for' section of the new forum so someone should spot your posting! They may enter the forum @ anytime.

So AVG have something to work with please provide us more information about your system so that we may have it to base our suggestions on, see What information should I include? plus please provide us with the MSinfo output.

AVG Free Volunteer ModeratorAVG Free Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
September 23, 2011 15:13 Re: Easyjet Booking #173980
Dusan Obert

Administrator
Hello leveled,

Should you encounter this issue again, please try to disable AVG components one by one and inform us which component is causing it. (Most likely Surf-Shield part of LinkScanner).

Also provide us with MSinfo output, with list of plugins used in browser and version of the browser and with all AVG log files gathered right after issue occurs.

You could also consider to upgrade to AVG 2012 and check if the issue is resolved there.

Thank you
___________________AVG TeamHow-To articles | FAQ | Free Support