Displays a comprehensive view of your hardware, system components, and software environment.
1. Download and run this tool.
2. Accept the license agreement.
3. Enter your forum nickname.
4. Tick Include AVG installation logs and system information.
5. Click Create archive.
6. Wait for the utility to finish its run. It may take a few minutes.
7. Should the total size be smaller than 2 MB, you will be asked to attach the file (which is created on your Desktop) to your post.
8. If the total size will be larger, the archive will be uploaded to our FTP server.
1. Press the Windows logo key+R.
2. Type msinfo32 into the opened window, and then click OK.
3. Press CTRL+S.
4. Name the file (e.g. as msinfo), and then save it.
5. Compress the saved file and provide it to moderator.