Folder AVG Forums » Other topics » Virus Removal, Tools for Removing » Win32 Crypyo And Vundo.gw
August 10, 2009 22:03 Win32 Crypyo And Vundo.gw #11675
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
grj33

Novice
I have these 2 items on my computer. AVG recogonizes them but cant get rid of them. any suggestions? win32 crypto and vundo.gw
August 10, 2009 22:44 Re: Win32 Crypyo And Vundo.gw #11683
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
BIG AL 43

Moved to the proper forum area for this type of posting.. Virus Removal, Tools for Removing.

Please pay attention to where you are posting in the future and make sure that it fits with the subject of the forum area you are posting in. This allows us to keep the forum better organized so users can find related issues.

If you ever cannot find a post you have made, use the Forum Search and search by your user nickname.

Please read and follow the instructions in How To Clean An Infected Computer.

If you cannot download or update the utils on the infected system try downloading both the programs and their updates on another computer and then copy them to a CD, DVD or USB disk to use on the infected system.

If you do happen to find malware that AVG does not detect when cleaning the system, please follow these instructions What to do if you suspect a file, registry setting or website is infected and not currently detected by AVG

There isn't an anti-spyware util available that cleans everything. That's why the Announcement post How To Clean An Infected Computer recommends the use of AVG 8.5 Free, MalwareByte's Anti-Malware & Spybot S&D.

AVG Free Volunteer ModeratorAVG Free Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,052
Alan