The command to install AVG can end up being quite long so the easiest thing to do would be to install an AVG Admin Console on a test machine - http://www.avg.com/gb-en/download.prd-rad:
- Go through - Tools > Run AVG Network Installer Wizard > Advanced Mode > Creation of AVG installation script
- Select the components you wish to install
- Make sure the silent install option is chosen
- Finish the wizard and save the script
You can disregard the bat file. If you open the 'avgsetup.ini' file, you can remove the following lines if an Admin Console is not being used.
- Once you have the ini file, the AVG installation can be ran using this parameter:
Please see top of this webpage. You may not have noticed but this forum has now been closed down to become 'read only'. Perhaps you may wish to now post @ 'AVG Community' http://www.avg.com/support (Scroll Down). [Search & Post in 'Business Products']. Within that post then refer back to this posting #243103 on this AVG Forums.
AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063 AlanHow-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support