Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » AVG RescueCD » Error: InitialisingScanning
April 24, 2014 12:30 Error: InitialisingScanning #242520
jamrem

Novice
hi,

I got a PC here with the "Police" virus.

So I downloaded and installed AVG RescueCD for USB.

While "Scanning inside archives" I got the error : InitialisingScanning failed and then nothing happened.

Somebody know what's wrong?

Regards

Remco
April 24, 2014 22:40 Re: Error: InitialisingScanning #242533
BIG AL 43

@ jamrem

OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the availability Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. Please bear in mind that it's now 12:40am Friday morning in Brno, Czech Rep.. & currently regarding any reply there may also be a slight response time delay due to a forum postings backlog build-up.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
May 2, 2014 20:48 Re: Error: InitialisingScanning #242808
BIG AL 43

@ jamrem

If you still require AVG assistance.. Please see top of this webpage. You may not have noticed but this forum has now been virtually closed down to become 'read only'. Perhaps you may wish to now post @ 'AVG Community' http://www.avg.com/support (Scroll Down).

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support