April 24, 2014 19:37 SpiderOak #242531
51nco

Novice
51nco..

Please help. I received an email from AVG informing me to change to SpiderOak. They gave the usual "connect here" if it doesn't download immediately, which I did, without any success. I have been trying now for over two hours, going round in ever decreasing circles. This is an iPad if that makes any difference (?). I'm still no further forward.
Regards
51nco
April 24, 2014 22:37 Re: SpiderOak #242532
BIG AL 43

@ 51nco

OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the availability Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. Please bear in mind that it's now 12:37am Friday morning in Brno, Czech Rep.. & currently regarding any reply there may also be a slight response time delay due to a forum postings backlog build-up.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
April 24, 2014 22:56 Re: SpiderOak #242534
spideroak

Novice
51nco wrote
51nco..

Please help. I received an email from AVG informing me to change to SpiderOak. They gave the usual "connect here" if it doesn't download immediately, which I did, without any success. I have been trying now for over two hours, going round in ever decreasing circles. This is an iPad if that makes any difference (?). I'm still no further forward.
Regards
51nco

Hello 51nco,

This is Michelle from SpiderOak. I'm sorry you are having trouble with the conversion process. I believe the reason this is happening is because you are trying to convert via your iPad. You need you first install the SpiderOak application ( found here: https://spideroak.com/signup/avg ) on your desktop. Once that process completes you can download the SpiderOak iOS application and you shouldn't run into any trouble. If you continue to experience problems please send us an email at support@spideroak.com and we'll be glad to further assist you.

Thanks,
SpiderOak