Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » LiveKive » Downloading Files Between 9th April To 18th August
April 5, 2014 17:53 Downloading Files Between 9th April To 18th August #241960
Cas1951

Novice
From the recent email circular....

1) From April 9, 2014, no new files can be uploaded.
Although you won’t be able to upload any new files to your LiveKive account from April 9, you’ll still be able to download all of your saved files until August 18 ..... etc.........
2) All of your files will be deleted on August 18, 2014..... etc....

Please could you tell me - from the 9th April, should I uninstall the LiveKive application from both my devices, or would I still need to use that for downloading until the 18th August? Or will I be able to download from the website "my account" platform? and if so, will that be available?
The reason I ask is that for quite a while it has been impossible to load the online account page "Devices backed up" ...
url.... https://livekive.avg.com/gb-en/live-kive-devices (when logged-in of course).
It continually shows "loading" - but never loads. :confused:
April 5, 2014 18:43 Re: Downloading Files Between 9th April To 18th August #241962
BIG AL 43

@ Cas1951

OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the availability Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. Please bear in mind that it's also now the weekend [8:43pm Saturday evening] in Brno, Czech Rep.. & currently regarding any reply there may also be a slight response time delay due to a forum postings backlog build-up. Before the AVG Team finished work yesterday, for the weekend, they were actually dealing with some postings from the 28/29th March.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
April 14, 2014 12:39 Re: Downloading Files Between 9th April To 18th August #242224
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello Cas1951,

It should be possible to download data from application and also from web. If you have any important data there I recommend downloading them, because you never know what could happen and don't expect any potential issues to be fixed.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support