Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » LiveKive » Loss Of C Drive Space
Page 2 of 2 ‹‹12
March 8, 2013 10:52 Re: Loss Of C Drive Space #225710
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
Chasm-18

Novice
Same problem...

I have been experiencing the same problem. AVG tech support is not helpful. I've gone ahead and deleted the file listed above. I've read in other forum threads where that did not prove helpful. angry
March 8, 2013 11:14 Re: Loss Of C Drive Space #225712
Chasm-18

Novice
LiveKive stopped working..

After the suggested fix, LiveKive stopped working. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it, awaiting the results.

Still angry
March 15, 2013 13:06 Re: Loss Of C Drive Space #226058
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello all,

Unfortunately this is ongoing issue and currently no update is planned.

We will keep you informed in this thread.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
March 23, 2013 16:26 Re: Loss Of C Drive Space #226550
kniTBeez

Novice
_malchys_ wrote

We are aware of this issue and would like to inform you that fix is being prepared. You may delete content of below mentioned folder to free space on your HDD.

Windows Vista/Seven
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\AVG LiveKive\tss_external_blocks_pandora_sqliite_database

I was having the same problem with C drive space on a laptop and desktop so I did what this post said and deleted the files in this folder.

Now I have 2 separate issues. On the desktop every time I go to start Livekive I get the following message "the backend worker process has exited. restart Livekive to continue." When I restart I get the same message again over and over. Restarting the computer doesn't help at all. How do I fix this?

The 2nd problem is on the laptop. When I started Livekive after the files in the above folder where deleted I was prompted to log in. I did this and picked option #1 for people who already had an account that was setup. Using this option Livekive wanted me to add my laptop as a new machine although I could see the laptop in a list but wasn't able to select from that list. Not getting anywhere with this I signed in again and chose option #2 for a reinstall of Livekive. That was 3 days ago and for those 3 days it's been stuck on step 7 of 10. What's with step 7 and when will this process be complete?

Any help out there?
March 23, 2013 17:05 Re: Loss Of C Drive Space #226551
BIG AL 43

kniTBeez wrote
Any help out there?

Have you read Pokornyz's post #226058 above your posting?....

OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the availability Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. Please bear in mind that it's also now the weekend [6:05pm Saturday evening] in Brno, Czech Rep..

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
March 23, 2013 17:22 Re: Loss Of C Drive Space #226552
kniTBeez

Novice
BIG AL 43 wrote
Have you read Pokornyz's post #226058 above your posting?....

Yes, of course I read his reply. All he was addressing is the fix for the duplicate files on the C drive. There is no mention of the problems I'm having after those duplicated files have been deleted. I haven't been able to use LiveKive since those files were deleted. I'm just looking for an answer to fix that issue.
March 27, 2013 02:57 Re: Loss Of C Drive Space #226790
CaveMan3000

Novice
i ALSO HAVE THIS PROBLEM -- c:\USERS\CAVEMAN\APPDATA\ROAMING\AVG LIVEKIVE is now at 62.4 GB. It has a lot of files with names starting with "spider" and "oak" so I believe LiveKive is actually a branded SpiderOak product. Sooooo -- what are all those files, including 'pandora_sqlite_database' and how can I decrease the space occupied? It is taking up much more than the files I am backing up! angry

P.S. Still waiting for an answer how to reset my password .... http://forums.avg.com/ww-en/avg-forums?sec=thread&act=show&id=225749
April 5, 2013 13:24 Re: Loss Of C Drive Space #227291
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello CaveMan3000,

Unfortunately this is an ongoing issue and a fix is still not available.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
January 12, 2014 17:10 Disapproved post #238924
NikosGeorgiadis

Novice
The post has been evaluated as inappropriate and therefore it was disapproved.
Page 2 of 2 ‹‹12