Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » LiveKive » Move & Download File Options On iPhone/iPad Not Functional
November 23, 2013 12:54 Move & Download File Options On iPhone/iPad Not Functional #236986
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
sjlapo

Novice
On two occasions in the last month I have been in meetings in where I have attempted to use LiveKive to retrieve a file. (Would have been a great tool).

Both times I can access the file but I cannot do anything with it (email it, save it, transfer it, etc) because those options (the icons) layout on top of each other on both my 4s and mini. You can see them stacked on top of each other. I have tried clicking everywhere on the screen but no luck - nothing happens.

Is there a fix? If not let me know. I'll look elsewhere. This feature was a large contributor to what I paid for when I subscribed.

Steve
November 23, 2013 18:00 Re: Move & Download File Options On iPhone/iPad Not Functional #236993
BIG AL 43

@ sjlapo

OK Steve, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the availability Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. Please bear in mind that it's also now the weekend [7:00pm Saturday evening] in Brno, Czech Rep..

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
November 29, 2013 09:44 Re: Move & Download File Options On iPhone/iPad Not Functional #237265
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello sjlapo,

Unfortunately there is no fix for this issue and no update is planned.

I can try arranging a refund for you if you like?

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support