Folder AVG Forums » AVG for Mobile » Other Mobile products » Alarm Clock Xtreme & "Silent" Mode
September 14, 2013 14:06 Alarm Clock Xtreme & "Silent" Mode #233767
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
peters48

Novice
Is there a way to link Alarm Clock Xtreme to Android's "silent" mode so the app's alarms are disabled when the Android device is in silent mode? Having to plough through the app's Options to get to "vacation" mode just adds unnecessary steps to get the app to shut up. All my other apps are silenced when I have my device in silent mode -- except Alarm Clock Xtreme.
September 14, 2013 14:21 Re: Alarm Clock Xtreme & "Silent" Mode #233768
BIG AL 43

@ peters48

OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the availability Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. Please bear in mind that it's also now the weekend [4:21pm Saturday afternoon] in Brno, Czech Rep..

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
September 17, 2013 12:27 Re: Alarm Clock Xtreme & "Silent" Mode #233851
_malchys_

Administrator
Hi peters48,

I personally think it's not wanted behavior to disable all alarms when device is in the Silent mode. I personally enable Silent mode before I go to bed (not to be disturbed while sleeping) and expect to be woken up by alarm in the morning.

However I've passed your idea to responsible department for further consideration.

Thanks.

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support