July 23, 2013 17:18 Can't Login #231696
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
AGE301

Novice
We have 3 different PCs with 3 different OS. Our laptop has Windows 7; Family Safety is working fine. We have bsecure on both machines before today.

I just tried loading Family Safety on our XP machine. When I try to login using the tray or the icon on my PC, I can't login to change the filtering issue with yahoo (allow yimg.com). When I login at the website for my account I have no problem. I uninstalled the s/w twice, and I have changed the password, to no avail. I spoke with a customer representative who walked me through the same things I tried on my own. He had no solution other than to change the settings using my laptop. I am supposed to get a email back in few days from someone who might be able to help.

Looking at this forum, this has been a problem with quite a few people. Shouldn't there be a fix by now.

Things aren't looking good so far. :disappointed:
July 26, 2013 13:35 Re: Can't Login #231822
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello AGE301,

In order to analyze your issue please provide us with more information (screenshot, MSInfo output, etc).

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
August 15, 2013 04:11 Re: Can't Login #232508
DaBernster

Novice
Has to have web/internet connection..

See my post in another thread on this forum about how this version of the software is "cloud-based" and therefore requires an internet connection to work, including log-ins!