June 14, 2013 01:15 AVG PC Tuneup #230241
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
jeri107

Novice
Anybody know who to contact to cancel PC tune-up? I purchased it this morning because my computer has been slow and freezes. After spending 3-4 hrs trying to download it, I gave up!!! I've been clicking on everything trying to cancel and get a refund, with no luck. The "chat" has been of no help. Neither has customer service. Chatted with 3 different people from India and got absolutely no answers. I'm beginning to think they put you off until the 30 day guarantee is up. Can anybody help with a phone number or email address? :angry:
June 14, 2013 16:47 Re: AVG PC Tuneup #230278
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
BIG AL 43

@ jeri107

Refund.. If that's what you really require?.. For your info have a look @ FAQ #550 - What is AVG's refund policy.

OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the availability Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. Please bear in mind that it's also now the weekend [6:47pm Friday evening] in Brno, Czech Rep..

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support