Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » PC Tuneup » How To Retrieve Registry Items Removed By AVG Tuneup
April 30, 2013 09:55 How To Retrieve Registry Items Removed By AVG Tuneup #228548
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
pulsebabe

Novice
i ran the free 24 hour trial of avg pc tuneup, it removed 577 items from the registry, but a lot of these items were incomplete, i assumed, now wrongly, that these items would get fixed but instead they have been removed from my system. Some of these like cd volume etc are important items and only needed repairing. The 24 hours is up now and so i cant hit the retrieve button. please can someone tell me how to get all the 577 items back or how i find out exactly what was removed so i can reinstall them. Thanks
April 30, 2013 10:10 Re: How To Retrieve Registry Items Removed By AVG Tuneup #228551
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
BIG AL 43

@ pulsebabe

For help on your issue you can try to revert changes made by PC Tuneup. Alternatively you can try using some file recovery software, for example Recuva to get deleted data back.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support