Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » Family Safety » BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them?
February 22, 2013 23:38 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #225082
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
BIG AL 43

@ CVBCVB

As previously stated within this thread.. OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the availability Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. Please bear in mind that it's also now the weekend in Brno, Czech Rep..

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
March 4, 2013 09:37 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #225508
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello CVBCVB,

There is FAQ article: How to update Bsecure Family Safety to AVG Family Safety.

In order to analyze your issue please provide us with more information (screenshot, MSInfo output, etc).

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
March 7, 2013 15:29 Disapproved post #225664
TruthRock

Novice
The post has been evaluated as inappropriate and therefore it was disapproved.
March 7, 2013 15:35 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #225665
TruthRock

Novice
Bsecure Issues..

In Nov2012, my Bsecure account was automatically renewed. I have been trying to contact them to reinstall the software but no telephone support available, only email. My email was changed and the Bsecure support is sending the change password instructions to the original email. I enrolled with Avg using my new email but the Bsecure telephone number is the same with different email. Could you please inform the Bsecure of my updated email.

I have tried contacting Bsecure support multiple times but no response. Hint Hint: Maybe they will listen to you and add link to modify the email address when you know the former email but have forgot the password.

smile

TruthRock
March 19, 2013 12:51 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #226274
_malchys_

Administrator
Hi TruthRock,

We are sorry for these inconveniences. We need to verify you to be able to change your e-mail address. Please create password protected archive (use your here registered e-mail address as the password) containing your original e-mail address and answer to the security question and post it to your reply.

We will be able to verify you based on this information and change your e-mail address for the BSecure account.

Thanks.

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
March 25, 2013 20:26 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #226678
ejmartin

Novice
Awaiting Response..

Hello,

3 days ago I submitted a request through my Cloudcare program for the latest version of BSECURE. I read that 6.1.16 is available but when I download the install file for BSECURE only 6.1.8 is installed. What is the latest version?

I also requested information about the uninstall password. Is this the password we use to log into Cloudcare? If not how do we get this password?

Finally, is the issue with the circumvention when using secure anonymizing proxies fixed in the 6.1.16 version?

Thank you for your assistance.
March 25, 2013 21:42 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #226683
BIG AL 43

@ ejmartin

Regarding the AVG Team forum support the info in post #225082 above will still apply minus the reference to the weekend. Please bear in mind it's presently 10:42pm Monday evening in Brno, Czech Rep..

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
March 26, 2013 22:06 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #226777
ejmartin

Novice
re:Awaiting Response

I understand the time difference. When I bought the product I could call someone on the phone and speak with them. Now I have to wait days for a response that may or may not answer my question.

Please expedite my requests so I can get my issues resolved.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.
March 26, 2013 22:54 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #226779
BIG AL 43

@ ejmartin

Obviously not a happy user.. 'Information' forum area.. Have a look @ this link AVG Product Management Wants To Hear From You & please complete the feedback.

Alan
April 10, 2013 21:52 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #227595
ejmartin

Novice
Still Waiting..

I have been waiting since March 22 for a reply to my request for customer service. Please expedite my request.

I will likely cancel my account before the next renewal and it is due to very poor customer service. Such a shame.