February 14, 2013 18:19 LiveKive #224615
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
AdrianPD

Novice
Hi,
I have tried via chat, that didn't work, tried via phone, mention LiveKive and call gets dropped. :angry:
Can someone please help me out with "LiveKive",
Issue relates to viewing devices online, keep getting error.
"AVG LiveKive was unable to connect to the server. Please try it later."
Thanks
Adrian
February 19, 2013 06:55 Re: LiveKive #224813
AdrianPD

Novice
Inadequate Service..

Two more calls to Tech department and still not working and no call back, I have a paid version of your software that I cant connect to mydevice online, if my computer goes down I will not be able to download any of my docs.
There are multiple people with the same issue.
AVG LiveKive Was Unable To Connect To The Server. Please Try It Later
I would not recommend this software to my friends or colleagues, support service I have been given is inadequate, I have a couple of case ID's open, still waiting for a response.

I have seen a response given to one customer who cant remember his passphrase, register a new email address, that is a joke. If you delete the backup online, why cant you be able to reset your password?

Adrian

February 19, 2013 15:53 Re: LiveKive #224848
_malchys_

Administrator
Hi AdrianPD,

Archive sent to us via e-mail is unfortunately empty. We'd like to ask you for a AVG LiveKive logs and Msinfo Output for closer analysis.

I have seen a response given to one customer who cant remember his passphrase, register a new email address, that is a joke. If you delete the backup online, why cant you be able to reset your password?

Passphrase is not a password (can be changed)! Due to "zero-knowledge" privacy policy we never have any knowledge of your passphrase and no way to retrieve it, even in emergencies. It's our way of ensuring that our customers' data is always completely secure . . . even from ourselves! Please use the hint procedure to recollect your passphrase.

Thanks.

KW: AVG#0007037024

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support