Folder AVG Forums » Other topics » Registration and License issues » AVG TuneUp - Can't Get License From AVG
February 6, 2013 10:08 AVG TuneUp - Can't Get License From AVG #224130
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
Henry2012

Novice
I renewed my TuneUp on the 26th Jan 2013 and paid for it through PayPal. I had Immediate confirmation from PayPal that the transaction had completed successfully and an hour later AVG confirmed the order but were generating the Licence No which would follow. After 24 hours I rang and was told it would be sent straight away.
I have since had EIGHT on line 'chats' and each time I am told it will be elevated to 4 different higher technical teams and that they will definitely email me either within 24 or 48 hours with the Licence Number however after 12 days and * promises another deadline has passed and still I have not been sent the Licence.
I was advised to ring and discuss the problem and after speaking to the initial contact was told that I would be passed to the Supervisor but all that happened was that I had 45 minutes on hold and no response.
I have used AVG Free for years and have always been pleased with the product but I am so frustrated with the organisation after my latest calls. I have never experienced such complacency NOBODY seems to want to take on the the responsibility for dealing with this and I wonder if anybody else has had similar problems and any suggestions on how best to get it resolved.
February 6, 2013 11:38 Re: AVG TuneUp - Can't Get License From AVG #224136
_malchys_

Administrator
:Hi Henry2012,

We are sorry for experienced difficulties. I've checked our records and I can confirm that we have received your payment but license number was not unfortunately created. I'm not sure why that happened but I've escalated you to sales department who will contact you soon with more information.

Do not hesitate to express your experience directly to managers via http://www.avg.com/customer-feedback.

Thank you for your patience.

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
February 8, 2013 09:52 Re: AVG TuneUp - Can't Get License From AVG #224276
Henry2012

Novice
I still have NOTHING from AVG. Not a single response from my '8 On Line Chats' , 2 Phone Calls, this Forum, or even from the Feedback link.
Is there a point at which SOMEBODY at AVG will take the responsibility to resolve this and not just keep passing the buck? angry
February 10, 2013 13:58 Re: AVG TuneUp - Can't Get License From AVG #224374
BIG AL 43

@ Henry2012

OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the availability Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. Please bear in mind that it's also now the weekend in Brno, Czech Rep..

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
February 11, 2013 07:49 Re: AVG TuneUp - Can't Get License From AVG #224410
_malchys_

Administrator
Hi Henry2012,

I've urged it once again on the sales department. We have to unfortunately wait for their statement because we do not have any competencies in this matter.

Do not hesitate to fill in the Customer Feedback form.

Thanks.

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support