Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » LiveKive » Incorrect Account Info
January 9, 2013 21:08 Incorrect Account Info #222794
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
SarahON

Novice
I renewed my LiveKive Unlimited subscription in December but it is still not showing in my account information. I am currently unable to backup my PC and I believe it's because the software thinks that I don't have enough capacity. This evening I have spent nearly an hour on the phone to various AVG support departments and nobody has been able to help. Please advise.
January 9, 2013 22:50 Re: Incorrect Account Info #222798
BIG AL 43

SarahON wrote
I have spent nearly an hour on the phone to various AVG support departments and nobody has been able to help

OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the 1st Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. The AVG Team are actually attending to answering any postings backlog, especially since the Xmas Hols period, in date order.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
January 18, 2013 12:27 Re: Incorrect Account Info #223155
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello SarahON,

I have transferred your case to our sales department. They should contact you soon.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
January 22, 2013 09:21 Re: Incorrect Account Info #223335
SarahON

Novice
Follow up..

Thanks but I've not heard anything yet and I've been without backups for some time now. Would you be able to follow up to get this resolved asap?
January 28, 2013 14:21 Re: Incorrect Account Info #223654
SarahON

Novice
Sales Department..

Hi, I've still not heard from your Sales Department. Would you be able to give me their details to contact them?