January 8, 2013 14:21 Downgrading Cover #222738
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
thedame

Novice
My current license for AVG Internet Security expires shortly. I want to renew for another 2 years but for 1PC only- I no longer need cover for 3 PCs which is what I currently pay for.

I have made attempts via online chat to get this resolved- all I am told is that my request has been "escalated" to a higher department and I should get an email- but nothing has come through yet. I tried ringing the help number yesterday - I got no further. I have been told I will still qualify for my loyalty discount but that I may purchase a new license for the full price if I wish to - gee thanks, what happened to the "loyalty" bit?

Any suggestions- surely I am not the only subscriber who wants to downgrade their cover? angry
January 21, 2013 07:58 Re: Downgrading Cover #223279
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello thedame,

I would like to inform you that I have transferred your request to our sales department they should contact you soon.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
January 21, 2013 17:52 Re: Downgrading Cover #223311
thedame

Novice
Very disappointed..

Thank you for your help - I received a mail from your sales department today but it was too late I am afraid- I have made other arrangements. I am really cross about the lack of response to my request which was made about a month ago - I have been in touch several times via the on line chat, I have rung them and I spoke to the sales people in the UK who told me to email them and they would pass this on. At no time did anyone do me the courtesy of acknowleding my request so I had no idea whether it was being dealt with. I am very disappointed with this poor service.
January 29, 2013 15:15 Re: Downgrading Cover #223696
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello thedame,

We invite you to submit customer feedback at the http://www.avg.com/customer-feedback web form so we can prevent such issue in future.

Please accept our apologies for these inconveniences.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support