Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » Family Safety » BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them?
January 21, 2013 16:10 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #223306
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
wrdavison82

Novice
Besecure Refund..

On 11/15/12 my account was charged for a besecure annual charge. I no longer wished to use besecure so I immediatley asked for a refund. I have sent countless emails asking for a refund. I received very few responses, I did however receive an email saying I would recieve my refund in 1 to 3 days, that was on 12/6/12. I have not received my refund and it is now 1/21/13, all I want is my money back, the customer service is very poor, and the ipad app does not work.
January 24, 2013 15:37 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #223480
bigbuford4269

Novice
Bsecure cancellation and filter password..

Hello I wanted to know if I could cancel my account. I have tried several times already and havent gotten a response or any thing. Also I need the accountability password so that I may be able to uninstall the software from my computer. I do not have access to the password because I have the accountability partner option to the company on.
January 29, 2013 21:50 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #223715
joemigo3

Novice
Ditto for me. Cloudcare is causing me a host of problems, and since it's in accountability mode I can't do anything about it.

Customer service has been abysmal. No replies to emails. I tried calling the AVG support lines, got bounced around a bit, promised to be contacted by support and then nothing. If they are going to offer an Accountability Option then they need phone support. Why do they not have this? Why are normal AVG operators unable to help at the very least?!?!? I will not be recommending this to anybody, and will in fact recommend to anyone not to purchase BSecure until AVG gets their act together!
January 30, 2013 09:26 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #223736
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello all,

@wrdavison82
I have transferred your issue to sales department they should contact you soon.

@bigbuford4269
I deactivated your account, you should be able to uninstall it now.

@joemigo3
Accountability has been disabled for your account.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
January 30, 2013 19:30 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #223780
Micah0608

Novice
Excellent timing..

I have used and highly recommended for years. My credit card and BSecure both expired this month and I re-activated my new card just before BSecure renewed my license.
What incredible timing. The site rejected my new card number, so I called their phone support, which has always been there for me, but now is no longer available. Then I stumbled upon this post.

How can it be that such an excellent company has become so incredibly bad? I am off to search for a new filter.
Thank you for all your posts.

It is too bad. BSecure was so good for so long. But as a bonus, I know to stay away from AVG altogether.
January 31, 2013 02:07 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #223797
digiforu

Novice
Need help with un-install of B-secure..

I just purchased AVG Family Safety software, after noticing that B-Secure is no longer working, my only problem is I can't install it because it says I need a previous version uninstalled, and I need the password which I forgot to uninstall it. I tried accessing the password through B-Secure, but it doesn't ever actually send me my password.

So right now I'm stuck having payed for the new AVG Family Safety software, but not able to uninstall because of the previous B-Secure software I have on my computer. Can you please help me get it unistalled so I can access the software I just bought. I will be monitoring the forum in hopes of a resolution..thanks!
February 6, 2013 18:00 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #224173
sharick

Novice
AVG/BSECURE no customer service..

To Anyone who may be interested.

I'm thinking of filing a lawsuit against AVG (not Bsecure since AVG obviously acquired them).

Why? For the past couple months I've spent a lot of time emailing & calling AVG for the simple reason I would like to uninstall my Bsecure software, only to be told that they will escalate it to the next level and get back to me within 24 hours. A) They never once resolved the problem B) Over 2 months of calling & emailing I only received 1 email C) So as of today I'm still trying to get the same issue resolved in regards to uninstalling my Bsecure software.
Reason being I set up my Bsecure account with the administrator, so I personally do not have the password to uninstall it but at the same time I can no longer contact Bsecure (which is AVG's fault since they bought out Bsecure and I'm sure they removed that department so they are responsible but they seem lost when talking to them on the phone) so the contact number provided by Bsecure that is supposed to be used to contact Tech support when someone decides to uninstall the program no longer exists and after sending some 15 + emails to no avail (not one reply to any of the emails) I've given up hope and have decided to take some more aggressive steps.
Anyone who has experienced a similar situation please let me know if you're interested taking further action as well (I don't want to but I feel it is the only option).
case # 6786382 or 6754446
February 11, 2013 20:16 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #224445
mamajhoward

Novice
Jessica..

I have been having the same issues. I had already decided I was going to cancel our service but lo and behold now I haven't heard back from the email I sent and there is no phone number on the bsecure website. I will be sorely upset if they renew my account (since you can't delete your card info from the account).
February 13, 2013 10:59 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #224518
_malchys_

Administrator
Hi all,

Do not hesitate to provide responsible managers with the feedback to our services by filling in the AVG Product Feedback Form.

@digiforu: I've sent you the Bsecure removal instructions to your, registered here, email address.

Thanks.

KW: AVG#0007017769

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
February 22, 2013 22:49 Re: BSecure Support Imploding Since AVG Bought Them? #225078
CVBCVB

Novice
Not impressed with Bsecure support..

I have to Concur with this post, I have the same situation and when I called their number they no longer have phone service. This seems strange to me. I have been a Bsecure customer for over 5 years and I think I am going to cancel my account.

CVB

From BD

Hi,
1. Is support still available from Bsecure? Seems like there is no support since AVG bought Bsecure. No replies to emails, phone support no longer available.

2. Whole Home Filtering has stopped working, there are no options available on the WHF configuration page. No statistics or usage data available, etc.
Something seems to be broken on the Bsecure web site.

3. I am also receiving error messages when I update the Parental Controls block lists, "unable to update", etc.

4. Will there be a migration path for existing BSecure customers to move over to AVG Family Safety? (or vice-versa?)

Thanks.