Folder AVG Forums » Other topics » Registration and License issues » Brand New AVG Licence Says It's Expired?
January 11, 2013 09:13 Brand New AVG Licence Says It's Expired? #222855
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
Wiltshire_Bee

Novice
I bought AVG Internet Security 2013, 4 user, 2 year licence. Installed on my main computer no problem, but tried to add a 2nd computer and on entering the licence key it says it's expired ?.

Any ideas why, it has 2 years to run?.
January 18, 2013 03:16 Re: Brand New AVG Licence Says It's Expired? #223135
gaylynn

Novice
paid renewal says expired..

i also renewed my subscription in late october/early november for the Internet Security 2013. it loaded beautifully on my home pc but i am having major problems trying to get it on my laptop, in fact, something major has gone wrong since i have tried to put it on the laptop, it continues to say, it cannot continue installation because another installation is in progress, yet i can't ever get it to finish the installation, i paid for one year 2 computers, since i couldnt get that to work, yesterday i desperately downloaded ARO with free AVG virus for $39.95 and i still cant get it to install, cant get anything to uninstall either and the ARO did not fix the problems.
January 18, 2013 14:35 Re: Brand New AVG Licence Says It's Expired? #223171
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello all,

Unfortunately I can not find email addresses used during forum registration in our system, but If license is expired during first month of using, it is usually because users are using sales license instead of full license number. Please make sure you are using correct license number.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support