Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » Family Safety » Can't Get Password From BSecure
January 16, 2013 21:26 Can't Get Password From BSecure #223065
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
skerst

Novice
I have tried multiple times to get the accountability password from BSecure, by contacting them on the web site, tying password resets, and by calling AVG about 10 times. Most of the time AVG says we will hear very soon, sometimes in 24 hours, but we have never heard back. I think Besure sent an email with the password, but we don't have it. AVG has opened multiple case numbers: 6804834, 6739018, 6698815, and 6624119 are the ones we have written down. We need the password to uninstall to fix some problems on the computer, right now the computer is not working correctly. Very frustrating, especially because it is a work computer. I hope I can get some help since this has been going on since November 20.
January 17, 2013 00:27 Re: Can't Get Password From BSecure #223067
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
BIG AL 43

@ skerst

OK, As per my posting I'm not an AVG employee.. Forum signature - "AVG Forums Volunteer Moderator". Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the 1st Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. To the best of my knowledge the AVG Team in Brno, Czech Rep.. are actually attending to answering any postings backlog, especially since the Xmas Hols period, in date order.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support