Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » Family Safety » Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On?
Page 1 of 2 12››
December 31, 2012 21:29 Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On? #222331
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
sgould6862

Novice
I am a longtime BSecure customer. The software worked great for years. I recently tried to stop the auto-rebilling of my credit card. I sent FOUR emails from the Bsecure website. None of which have been answered. There is no phone contact information. The phone number I hunted down is useless. My CC was auto billed against my wishes and specific instructions. I have contacted the BBB and learned that there is a 'alert' in their system due to customer complaints. Are you guys a sham operation or a real business? I have seen posts in this forum from as far back as August complaining of the same thing. This seems like a lot of trouble to go to over $50 bucks, but I will do whatever it takes to get this resolved. I look forward to your response and prompt resolution.
December 31, 2012 23:28 Re: Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On? #222333
BIG AL 43

sgould6862 wrote
I look forward to your response and prompt resolution

For your info re the present AVG Team forum involvement.. Just to keep you updated.. 'Information' forum area.. Have a look @ Christmas Holidays 2012 i.e. The AVG Team will answer @ the earliest after 2nd Jan 2013. When the AVG Team do return they will probably start working thro' the inevitable postings backlog, in date order, commencing with those @ 20th Dec 2012.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
January 2, 2013 10:56 Re: Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On? #222382
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello sgould6862,

I have transferred your request to our Sales department. They should contact you soon.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
January 2, 2013 16:55 Re: Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On? #222401
sgould6862

Novice
I've been scanning the posts on this issue for quite some time. It is filled with evasions and promises of a 'quick reply'. How about a phone number? How about a direct email address to a customer support person that can fix the issue? Personally, I think you guys are flat out lying to everyone.
January 2, 2013 19:47 Re: Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On? #222414
BIG AL 43

sgould6862 wrote
How about a phone number? How about a direct email address to a customer support person that can fix the issue?

Additional info to posting #222333.. OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to this Announcement post AVG's Community Team Availability which appears @ the top of the 'Information' forum area. The AVG Team in Brno, Czech Rep. are actually attending to answering any postings backlog in date order.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
January 3, 2013 15:57 Re: Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On? #222464
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello sgould6862,

We are escalating your case directly to the 3rd level support. There is no other "faster" way of support, please let us know in case they will not contact you in 48 hours.

Thank you

AVG Team
January 4, 2013 15:18 Re: Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On? #222525
sgould6862

Novice
Pokornyz wrote
We are escalating your case directly to the 3rd level support. There is no other "faster" way of support, please let us know in case they will not contact you in 48 hours.

OK, someone contacted me by email promising a refund. I replied but have heard nothing back in almost 48 hours. I remain very skeptical of a resolution to this matter. By way of example - I needed to cancel my Hulu account yesterday. I went online, cancelled the acct and was issued a refund within 5 minutes. If there is 'no faster way' to receive support from your company than this you have a huge problem. Your customers are leaving in droves. This is beyond ridiculous. Meanwhile, you have my money and I have spent hours trying to get it back. BSecure was once a great company that served the needs of many with integrity. It has been destroyed.
January 4, 2013 17:21 Re: Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On? #222529
BIG AL 43

@ sgould6862

There actually hasn't been a 48 hour period since Pokornyz posted [#222464]. Saturday mid-afternoon will apply.

Alan
January 5, 2013 17:44 Re: Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On? #222591
_malchys_

Administrator
Hi sgould6862,

Please accept our apologies for these inconveniences and prolonged communication.

We have all needed information now. Your refund request will be processed by sales department which is unfortunately available during workdays only. You should be contacted on your e-mail during Monday with more details.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

KW: AVG#0006587305

AVG Team
January 7, 2013 01:59 Re: Longtime BSecure Customer Would Like To Know What Is Going On? #222643
sgould6862

Novice
BIG AL 43 wrote
@ sgould6862

There actually hasn't been a 48 hour period since Pokornyz posted [#222464]. Saturday mid-afternoon will apply.

Hey there 'Big Al'. You really want to try to defend this pathetic mess? How about addressing the other points in my email. Like the fact that EVERY other company I have ever needed a refund from handled it within hours at the most. Some within minutes. Instead you decide to nitpick about timelines. For your information I, as well as many other people, have been trying to contact ANYONE at BSecure for weeks. They took my money without my consent and so far I have wasted hours trying to get it returned. So unless you have something constructive to say, like "here's your refund", I suggest you don't say anything.
Page 1 of 2 12››