Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » LiveKive » LiveKive Installation Problems
December 9, 2012 06:03 LiveKive Installation Problems #221457
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
TerryFle

Novice
I am getting so frustrated. I was using the free trial version of LiveKive. It was expiring today so I went in and bought a year's subscription. The version that I had on my computer was then saying that it was disabled. I spent 1 1/2 hours waiting for live chat, and all she could tell me was to try redownloading it. I did this, but it still showed the same program with all of my files their, but disabled. I called phone support, and after 1 hour and talking to 2 people I was finally cut off with no help. The last thing I had heard he was going to send me an email so I waited 1 hour for an email to come in but it didn't. So I tried uninstalling the original version of LiveKive, re downloading and installing. When it came to asking my login information, it will now not accept it. I know that I am doing it right, because I have logged in and out of my account on AVG.com correctly. But on LiveKive I keep getting the message that the email and password do not match. I am very concerned that when and if I am ever able to get this going again I will have to start from scratch to upload all of my files. It took 2 weeks to get them all up last time. Any suggestions?
December 9, 2012 16:02 Re: LiveKive Installation Problems #221463
TerryFle

Novice
Is there no one out there? I am getting so frustrated. It simply will not accept my login info, so now I have nothing after spending $80.00 and previously putting over 2 weeks work into getting it all uploaded and running right! I have never been so frustrated with lack of support. I have changed my password, restarted my computer several times, removed and reloaded software, nothing seems to help. There seems to be only two ways of receiving help and neither of them did anything to help. At this point I think I just need to focus on finding out how I can get my money back. And I have to rethink my AVG antivirus which I have relied on for years. I am now feeling that if I have a problem, there will be no help available.
December 9, 2012 23:52 Re: LiveKive Installation Problems #221477
BIG AL 43

TerryFle wrote
Is there no one out there? I am getting so frustrated

OK, Just to keep you fully in the picture regarding AVG Team forum support.. For your further guidance/info please refer to the 1st Announcement post @ the top of the Information forum area. The AVG Team are actually attending to answering any postings backlog in date order but please bear in mind that it's also now the weekend in Brno.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support