Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » Family Safety » Remove BSecure Help
November 21, 2012 17:05 Remove BSecure Help #220760
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
pablo199

Novice
I've been trying to some time to remove Bsecure from my systems due to lack of support, problems with web sites and itunes. I have tried on numerous occasions to get a password for my accountability partner without success. My account expired and I would like to remove the product.

This is no longer a problem that can be reconciled

Please help me.
December 7, 2012 13:28 Re: Remove BSecure Help #221408
_malchys_

Administrator
Hi pablo199,

I've sent Bsecure removal instructions to your registered e-mail address. Please confirm that you have received it and let us know the results.

Thanks.

KW: AVG#0006570860

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support

December 14, 2012 04:03 Re: Remove BSecure Help #221628
Kapke

Novice
Need to remove BSecure..

I purchased the AVG family safety product and now BSecure which I have had for some time is not allowing me to access the internet at all and thus I need to remove BSecure so that AVG Family Safety will work again. I continually get an error message when trying to access the internet that BSecure services are not running and to call support which is a number no longer in service. Please tell me how to remove BSecure so that I can again access the internet. it is also interfering with my ability to log on to AVG family safety-it tells me that my logon is incorrect and I know it to be correct. Please help!