Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » LiveKive » LiveKive Subscription Upgrade
December 4, 2012 18:13 LiveKive Subscription Upgrade #221278
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
saruwhite

Novice
I have been using the free trial (unlimited) version for a month and it expired on 3-Dec. I decided to subscribe to the unlimited storage plan but I couldn't find the options in my account. So I went to the AVG homepage and there's only a "Free Trial" button to click on. I thought I would have the subscription plans to choose from after clicking that button but then the trial is activated again until 4-Jan, while my LiveKive is not syncing or uploading. And I have no option to purchase a subscription. Where can I upgrade the trial to a subscription plan?
December 5, 2012 17:52 Re: LiveKive Subscription Upgrade #221326
saruwhite

Novice
I have been using the free trial (unlimited) version for a month and it expired on 3-Dec. I decided to subscribe to the unlimited storage plan but I couldn't find the options in my account. So I went to the AVG homepage and there's only a "Free Trial" button to click on. I thought I would have the subscription plans to choose from after clicking that button but then the trial is activated again until 4-Jan, while my LiveKive is not syncing or uploading. And I have no option to purchase a subscription. Where can I upgrade the trial to a subscription plan?
December 6, 2012 11:24 Re: LiveKive Subscription Upgrade #221353
_malchys_

Administrator
Hi saruwhite,

Please go to https://eshop.avg.com/us-en/cart and select one of the available AVG LiveKive subscriptions. I recommend contacting the Sales department directly if you have more questions or any issue arise during purchase.

Thanks.

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support