Please provide us with more information regarding this situation.
A. Enable AVG Scan debug logging.
- Disable AVG -> F8 -> AVG Self protection.
- Navigate to the C:\ProgramData\AVG2013\log directory.
- Rename the scanlog.cfg to old_scanlog.cfg.
- Save attached scanlog.txt to mentioned directory.
- Rename scanlog.txt to scanlog.cfg.
B. Run the scan with hidden files and folders and note time of the start.
C. Now display all hidden files and folders and run scan once again (note the start time).
D. Revert changes made in step A.
- Delete the scanlog.cfg.
- Rename old_scanlog.cfg to scanlog.cfg.
E. Provide us with AVG Diagnostics output.
- Download and run the AVG2013_Diag_en.exe.
- Follow displayed wizard.
- Attach short description including link to this thread and start time of both scans.
- Let me know once the data is uploaded.