Folder AVG Forums » Other AVG products » Family Safety » BSecure Remove
September 22, 2012 23:56 BSecure Remove #216965
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
philcheck

Novice
so I have been using besecure for my family for years, it was recommended by my church, this year we started having problem with it..it killed itunes, slowed down computer, some sites on net wont work..I started in march to try and get support, 27 phone calls not answered, 14 emails not answered, filled a complaint with the better business in their state got a answer that besecure was refunding (never happened) and would assist me in un installing the software ( the admin password does not work when trying to uninstall through the windows un install in control panel) today I tried to ask avg for help as i understand they bought besecure..but hit one brick wall after another..I just want to remove this program from my computer and all I need is a admin password that works...please advise.... :angry:
October 1, 2012 12:18 Re: BSecure Remove #217474
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello philcheck,

I have escalated your case. You should receive a response soon.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
November 30, 2012 21:03 Re: BSecure Remove #221178
tprestel

Novice
Hello Pokornyz and philcheck,

I am having the exact same problem as philcheck described. Has there been any resolution of this issue? How can I also be instructed how to remove the BSecure program. Please advise. Thank you.