Folder AVG Forums » Archive » Archive » AVG Free » AVG 2011 Free Edition » Can I Trust iPhone Unlock
November 27, 2012 19:43 Can I Trust iPhone Unlock #221013
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
SteveG21

Novice
I know that you want to protect people from any harm and it is really great. Browsing this forum I found out more about security. Then I thought that it would be great to ask the audience a very important question to me. Everything is alright with my PC where I'm using AVG antivirus but my question is about iPhone.
Recently I've bought iPhone 4S locked to Sprint network. Now I want to unlock it.
After spending time on searching true and cheap unlock I found this service http://letsunlockiphone5.com/. It looks like scam but I met many people satisfied with this service and they are really cheap. Can I trust these guys? Can somebody help? Thanks.
November 27, 2012 20:07 Re: Can I Trust iPhone Unlock #221018
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
BIG AL 43

SteveG21 wrote
Then I thought that it would be great to ask the audience a very important question to me

I'm afraid that this forum is only for questions/comments concerning AVG and isn't a general Support forum.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support