Folder AVG Forums » Archive » Archive » AVG Free » AVG 2012 Free Edition » AVG Causing Lost Focus/Minimize Full Screen Application Again!
May 14, 2012 10:07 Re: AVG Causing Lost Focus/Minimize Full Screen Application Again! #202093
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello clanclatters,

In order to analyze your issue please provide us with more information (better description, screenshot, etc).

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
May 14, 2012 15:48 Re: AVG Causing Lost Focus/Minimize Full Screen Application Again! #202183
clanclatters

Novice
Problem..

When using a program, it is deselected. I.E every couple of words I type here I have to click back into the program to continue typing. In full screen programs, games etc. they are minimised to the task bar every few minutes. This was a similar problem a year or so ago that AVG sorted. Can't take a screen shot as it looks normal.
Running XP pro SP3 P4 3.0 2gb ram.

Here's the archived item.
http://forums.avg.com/ww-en/avg-forums?sec=thread&act=show&id=40443
May 17, 2012 07:03 Re: AVG Causing Lost Focus/Minimize Full Screen Application Again! #202735
_malchys_

Administrator
Hello clanclatters,

Please re-install AVG to resolve this issue.

We would like to request AVG log files and MSInfo output in case that the issue persists.

Thank you.

AVG Team

May 19, 2012 20:19 Re: AVG Causing Lost Focus/Minimize Full Screen Application Again! #203309
clanclatters

Novice
Files..

Here ya go. Tried uninstalling. Problem stops when AVG uninstalled. restarts when reinstalled. undecided
Site won't allow me to attach .cab files
May 21, 2012 09:48 Re: AVG Causing Lost Focus/Minimize Full Screen Application Again! #203509
clanclatters

Novice
files part 2..

Changed the file extensions. You'll have to change them back.
Thanks
Lee
May 21, 2012 15:25 Re: AVG Causing Lost Focus/Minimize Full Screen Application Again! #203617
_malchys_

Administrator
Hello clanclatters,

Please disable AVG temporarily and verify the issue. If the issue is solved please disable one AVG component at the time and let us know which component causes this behavior.

We would like to request the Process Monitor utility output for further investigation. This output will be most probably large in size and we recommend usage of any online storage service or AVG FTP service.

Thank you.

AVG Team