schl48

Novice
can someone tell me how to get a refund? thank you
January 17, 2012 11:41 Re: Refund #187854
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
nemethste

Administrator
Hello schl48,

Can you please tell us the reason why you are requesting a refund? For more information about how to ask for refund please follow this FAQ.

If you have any issue with AVG or with virus removal, please feel free to ask here on forums. We are here to help you.

Thank you.
___________________AVG TeamHow-To articles | FAQ | Free SupportWe Protect Us
March 26, 2012 15:50 Re: Refund #196160
VitaLouise

Novice
Customer Service Can't Help Get Refunds..

All Customer Service can do is route your refund request to the Refund Department in Cypress. Then nothing happens. I contacted AVG twice in early Feb to cancel automatic license renewal, and then twice again in Mar to get a refund after AVG charged me for automatic renewal anyway. In searching other forum threads, I found email address paymentreturns@avg.com and just tried that avenue. There's been no time yet for a reply.

Whoever at AVG monitors these forum threads, please pass the word along that there's a ton of bad PR on the internet about you because of these refund issues. In my case, I shouldn't even have to be getting a refund because I did my part (twice) to cancel automatic renewal weeks before my license would have expired.

Also, whoever at AVG monitors these forum threads, please tell us how else we can go about forcing you to give us our refunds. My experience with you so far has led me to conclude that some kind of force is necessary. :angry:

March 26, 2012 22:49 Re: Refund #196168
BIG AL 43

@ VitaLouise

For your info....

Your posting will no doubt be monitored by the relevant AVG Team. This Announcement post http://forums.avg.com/ww-en/avg-forums?sec=thread&act=show&id=190509 now appears in the 'Information' forum area.

AVG Forums Volunteer ModeratorAVG Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
March 27, 2012 07:07 Re: Refund #196179
nemethste

Administrator
Hello VitaLouise,

Please accept our sincere apologies for your bad experience with our customer support.

We are not able to find any product information related to E-mail address you have used for forum registration.

Please provide us with license number of your product you want to refund, without last four letters so we can analyse this issue further.

Thank you.

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
January 30, 2014 19:21 Re: Refund #239629
milavec2j

Novice
refunds..

I have nothing good to say about the refund efficiency that occurs after automatic renewal that was not requested. I submitted online request and then followed up with a call. I was then told it would take 2-3 business days to process. I then called on day 4 and spoke to a supervisor who told me they would escalate to a different department. I get an email today which tells me it could take up to 2 weeks because the bank is in Cyprus. Really this is crazy. I have enjoyed the software but will never deal with this customer service again. I cannot stand the way the renewal was not brought to my attention before it was too late. I was told I should have received an email telling me it was going to be renewed. Never got any such email. I better get my money back............. :angry:
February 7, 2014 13:59 Re: Refund #239916
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello milavec2j,

Sorry to hear that, you should definitely receive email about it (it must be in spam or your user different email address).

You should be also informed about it during purchasing when auto renewal was activated.

Thank you

AVG Team
How-To articles | FAQ | Free Support