Folder AVG Forums » Other topics » Registration and License issues » Unable To Resolve License Issues With Any Version Of AVG Free
March 19, 2012 04:07 Unable To Resolve License Issues With Any Version Of AVG Free #195659
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
bucksavage

Novice
I have used several versions of AVG Free, it is the primary Anti-Virus software I use. However recently, after I was forced to format my HD (saving the files however), and reinstall my OS (WinXP), and after that, no version of AVG Free (I have tried to install 8, 8.5, 9, and 2012), but none will work citing license invalidation issues. I tried deleting the AVG.snu file which was suggested, but to no avail. I've tried reinstalling, no go. For now, if I could just get AVG9 working again, that would suffice. 2012 is great, and I like it, but I only downloaded it recently, when I borrowed my brothers wireless high speed stick modem, as I only have a 56k dial-up connection, and having to download the 56meg+ online install files would be a pain.

Can you help me out here?
March 19, 2012 12:09 Re: Unable To Resolve License Issues With Any Version Of AVG Free #195669
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello bucksavage,

In order to analyze your issue please provide us with more information (screenshot, Msinfo output, Installation log files, etc).

Thank you
___________________AVG TeamHow-To articles | FAQ | Free SupportWe Protect Us