Folder AVG Forums » Other topics » Registration and License issues » Unauthorised Renewal Of Product
October 23, 2011 06:07 Unauthorised Renewal Of Product #178143
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
fooboi

Novice
Hi

My AVG has been renewed without authorisation from myself, infact I had turned down/declined the renewal request over a month ago from within the application. I see that I have been charged for a renewal which I never requested. I am very unhappy at this and would like a my credit card etc. information removed from your systems immediately.

Regards
Fuzail
October 23, 2011 13:24 Re: Unauthorised Renewal Of Product #178157
BIG AL 43

@ fooboi

In conjunction with AVG Tech Support the AVG Team are also now monitoring this new 'paid for' section of the new forum so someone should spot your posting! They may enter the forum @ anytime but perhaps not over the weekend. It may well be Monday morning. Look out for the AVG logo avatar! The AVG Team are based @ Brno in the Czech Rep but please bear in mind it's now Sunday afternoon there (Czech Rep time 15:24).

AVG Free Volunteer ModeratorAVG Free Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
November 4, 2011 09:11 Re: Unauthorised Renewal Of Product #179679
Pokornyz

Administrator
Hello fooboi,

Please be informed that the refund of your order (Ref. No. 38-867996) is in process . This will be returned to the card used to make your purchase within 2-3 weeks.

You will be notified, when the refund is processed.

Thank you
___________________AVG TeamHow-To articles | FAQ | Free Support
December 2, 2011 19:31 Re: Unauthorised Renewal Of Product #183275
Lanttuloota

Novice
I have the same problem. I logged in to my bank account today just to see AVG license renewal in there. I would like to have my money back as I had not planned to renew my license in the first place.
December 2, 2011 19:54 Re: Unauthorised Renewal Of Product #183278
BIG AL 43

@ Lanttuloota

Post #178157 will still apply but please bear in mind it's now Friday evening 20:54 in the Czech Rep. Also have a look @ this Announcement post link How To Ask For Help In AVG Forum Extract.... Please be patient as AVG employees are available in CET working hours and you may not get an answer immediately.

AVG Free Volunteer ModeratorAVG Free Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support
December 8, 2011 17:11 Re: Unauthorised Renewal Of Product #183917
Dusan Obert

Administrator
Hello Lanttuloota,

I have escalated this issue to our sales department.
They will contact you via email.

Thank you
___________________AVG TeamHow-To articles | FAQ | Free SupportWe Protect Us
February 29, 2012 10:27 Re: Unauthorised Renewal Of Product #194092
BushTelegraph

Novice
It would be good to have a link to cancel subscriptions. I also want to cancel mine. In all the comments it says you are referred to the sales department. Could we have a sales department contact so that we don't have to post here?
Julie

EDIT.. Please can you put a link in to enable people to cancel their subscriptions. I see in all the posts that everyone who wants to do so are referred to the sales department. How about a contact for the sales department? I want to cancel my subscription too.
March 2, 2012 11:30 Re: Unauthorised Renewal Of Product #194267
nemethste

Administrator
Hello BushTelegraph,

Unfortunately we were not able to find any licence information related to e-mail address you have used for forum registration.

AVG is always sending E-mail, two weeks before license expiration date with link where you can cancel your subscription, so if you have not received a message, please check your spam or deleted mail.

Also when you log in into your AVG account, you can cancel your subscription there.

Should you will not be able to cancel your renewal, please contact our sales department.

Thank you.
___________________AVG TeamHow-To articles | FAQ | Free SupportWe Protect Us