Folder AVG Forums » Archive » Archive » AVG Home » AVG 2012 » Refund
February 24, 2012 15:17 Refund #191520
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
rvnrzncne

Novice
Recently, I had problems with my computer and since I already had Avast Free installed, I decided I might need to upgrade to the paid version for home use. Unfortunately, I was directed to the IYogi team for my decision. BAD MISTAKE. They are nothing but a scam operation. I ended up buying the paid version of Avast on 2-8-2012 and I am requesting a refund for these reasons. I was talked into buying the $169.99 program from them. I quickly discovered it was nothing but bigger trouble. They changed my computer around, and my setting icons around. My volume control was no longer on the screen. I went to put it back on and it uninstalled itself. My printer spool stopped working so I could no longer print. ALL WHILE I HAD THE PAID VERSION OF AVAST ON HERE. I made an effort to contact them, they went back into it but nothing was fixed. So, I took my computer back all the way to square 1 and lost my pictures and most of my files. I want a refund for my money that I paid on 2-8-12. angry
February 24, 2012 15:59 Re: Refund #191524
Reply with Quote | Quick Reply | Top
BIG AL 43

rvnrzncne wrote
since I already had Avast Free installed, I decided I might need to upgrade to the paid version for home use.. I ended up buying the paid version of Avast on 2-8-2012

The thread you started doesn't appear to be AVG related. This forum is only for questions/comments concerning AVG and isn't a general Windows Support forum.

If you still feel the issue is somehow related to AVG then its likely that you were not clear in what information you provided or how you described the situation. Please read What information should I include?.

AVG Free Volunteer ModeratorAVG Free Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support