Folder AVG Forums » AVG SMB » AVG Client » AVG 2011 & 2012: No Active Components
October 10, 2011 10:15 AVG 2011 & 2012: No Active Components #176014
hongklo

Novice
Every time I start my pc, AVG turns up to be:
"There are no active component"
I have to reinstall or repair the AVG before it resumes normal. AVG turns to the same fault again when I stop the pc and restart next day!
Please advise are there any way to stable the AVG active components, if any one know the way or have the same experiences!
----- email address removed to protect you against spammers -----
October 10, 2011 10:41 Re: AVG 2011 & 2012: No Active Components #176017
BIG AL 43

@ hongklo

Please refrain from carrying out multiple postings on the same subject!. You won't obtain an answer to your query any faster. Your original post has already been answered http://forums.avg.com/ww-en/avg-forums?sec=thread&act=show&id=175564. This thread is now closed & will be eventually deleted.

Also unless you are a real fan of spam emails... we recommend that you never publicly post your email address's... spammers harvest email address's from publicly posted web pages, blogs and forums and then use that info to send out spam... so I've removed your email address to protect your inbox from this... Also we (AVG Free forum moderators) don't reply direct to email addresses....

AVG Free Volunteer ModeratorAVG Free Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To Articles | FAQ | Free Support