I'm getting a threat detected on two files in my system both named tmgss.exe which is part of a foxpro-based database program I use extensively. The files are in two separate versions of the same program. When I click on more info and then enter Luhe.Fiha.A AVG tells me it can't find anything about that threat. I suspect it's a false threat as the file has the same modified date and size as the software manufacturer indicated. It's an exe file and I cannot upload it because supposedly I don't have permission. It tells me to contact the file owner or administrator for permission. I am the administrator on my computer so am not sure what's going on.
I have the same program installed on my laptop and netbook as well as the desktop where the original "threat" was located. My laptop also picked up the file as a threat with AVG 2012 and current virus definitions. I then tried my netbook which hasn't been used in several months. It scanned clean at first. When I updated my virus definitions it then picked up the file as a threat. I am quite certain I don't have a virus on all three computers. I think something in the newer definitions is giving a false positive.