Folder AVG Forums » Archive » Archive » AVG 8.5 Free Edition » AVG Update » Avg Is Not Letting Me Download A Game
September 30, 2010 21:28 Avg Is Not Letting Me Download A Game #110509
Terri1112

Novice
OK, So we got this new Avg 8.5 on the computer. GREAT protection BUT im so close on delecting it and just getting a new software protection. "Whats wrong with the Avg?" well, It will not let me download a online game (Soul Master) and when the game is almost done downloading it pop up a box saying:

PMB.exe - Bad Image
C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b9a1e18a1e18e3b_9.0.3072
9.1_none_e163563597edeada\MSVCR90.dll is either not designed to run on Window
or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation
media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

WELL...I download the game again...again...ANNNND again and got the same "PMB.exe - bad Image" Then I deleted the Pmb.exe and re-download it again cause I thought the Pmb.exe might not be download right and then I tryed to download the online game again I got the same "PMB.exe -bad Image" THEN I relized this had never pop up before when I got the Avg 8.5. SOO I called the number giving from Avg (205) ***-*** then that person gave me another number (800) ***-**** and then FINALLY I was like I got the real Avg number now I can get help (866) ***-**** I was ask if it was free or not and BAM sent striaght back to a voice person and it told me this website and it disconnect...I am so annoyed by this Avg...YES its killing the virus but NO its not making me happy.

I know this might not be the right thread to put this under but for what I been thru I really need help with my qustion...ALL I WANT TO DO IT PLAY MY SOUL MASTER ONLINE (plz help me) :crying:
September 30, 2010 22:05 Re: Avg Is Not Letting Me Download A Game #110531
BIG AL 43

Your thread has been moved to the proper forum area http://forums.avg.com/ww-en/avg-free-forum?sec=thread&act=show&id=110529.

AVG Free Volunteer ModeratorAVG Free Forum member since - Nov. 27, 2004My total posts on the Old AVG Free Forum - 27,063
Alan
How-To articles | FAQ | Knowledge Base