You could be asked by a moderator to verify the reported issue with some AVG components disabled. This will help us narrow our search for the culprit and find the responsible component.
Please check FAQ 5239 for more information on how to temporarily disable AVG 2013 or individual components.
Please check FAQ 4498 for more information on how to disable individual AVG 2012 components.
Please check FAQ 3902 for more information on how to disable individual AVG 2011 components.
1. Open the AVG Program.
2. Double-click the Resident Shield component.
3. Clear the Resident Shield active check box, and then click Save changes.
4. Resident Shield is now disabled, please check the issue.
5. Enable the Resident Shield again after checking the issue.
1. Double-click the LinkScanner component.
2. Clear all of the check boxes, and then click Save changes.
3. Check the issue.
Please disable one component at a time first, and then both of them at the same time.