Stress testing your computer may reveal possible hardware issues (especially overheating components). There are various stress test tools available. The Everest Ultimate Edition is used in this example:
1. Download the mentioned Everest Ultimate edition.
2. Run the downloaded file, and then follow the installation wizard.
3. Launch the application.
4. On the Tools menu, click System stability test as seen on the attached screenshot.
5. Select all options, and then click Start (the second screenshot).
6. Let the test run for a few hours.
7. We recommend visiting a computer repair shop or contacting the computer vendor if your computer restarts or turns off during the test.